Frequently asked questions
Here you will find a series of frequently asked questions, you can browse the topics below to find what you are looking for. If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please use the Contact Us page to reach us for further assistance.
Yes, we do take international orders. We ship to the majority of countries and territories around the world, to find the estimated delivery time to your location CLICK HERE.
We ship Australia-wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc. The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products orders under $35 AUD) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, this shipping option has no tracking and support other than messages from Phipps Electronics to confirm the package has been dispatched to Australia Post.
- Parcel Shipping (higher cost / larger products orders over $35 AUD or Postage paid at checkout) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, this shipping option has full tracking.
- Express Post – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, this shipping option has full tracking.
View the table below for shipping time estimates for Australian orders. These estimates are based on Australia Post’s recent delivery performance and do not take into account any current disruptions which may affect delivery time.
|State||Stamped Postage||Parcel Post||Express Post|
|NSW||Up to 4 business days||2 – 4 business days||1 – 2 business days|
|VIC||3 – 6 business days||3 – 5 business days||2 – 3 business days|
|QLD||3 – 6 business days||3 – 5 business days||2 – 3 business days|
|SA||4 – 7 business days||4 – 6 business days||2 – 3 business days|
|WA||6 – 12 business days||6 – 8 business days||2 – 3 business days|
|TAS||5 – 7 business days||5 – 6 business days||2 – 3 business days|
|ACT||3 – 6 business days||2 – 4 business days||1 – 2 business days|
|NT||7 – 12 business days||7 – 10 business days||3 – 4 business days|
New Zealand Orders
We ship to New Zealand, to all addresses, including PO Boxes. Packages shipped to New Zealand are sent through Australia Post with 2 shipping options available.
- Standard Parcel
- Express Parcel
View the table below for shipping time estimates for orders to New Zealand. These estimates are based on Australia Post’s recent delivery performance and do not take into account any current disruptions which may affect delivery time.
|Country||Standard Parcel||Express Parcel|
|New Zealand||7 – 12 business days||5 – 8 business days|
We ship to most countries worldwide, there may be limitations on the addresses they can be delivered based on each individual country. Orders are shipped by Australia Post, in the rare circumstance that Australia Post can’t deliver to the selected country we will attempt to ship with another shipping service.
View the link below for shipping time estimates. These estimates are based on Australis Post’s recent delivery performance and do not take into account any current disruptions which may affect delivery time.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
All prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). None of the prices includes taxes outside of Australia, we do not charge extra fees on top of our advertised product price with shipping/handling. It is your responsibility to be aware of and pay any fees (including taxes) charged by your local customs or post office.
A product viewed on PhippsElectronics.com is an offer to treat; adding a product to your cart and proceeding through the checkout process does not constitute a legally binding contract of sale. Only once confirmation of shipment has been received has a contract for sale been formed. This is in compliance with the Electronic Transactions Bill 1999 (US) and Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (EU) and Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (EU).
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your device when you interact with online content (such as websites) that allows us to recognise and remember your browser. When you visit our site, cookies gather and store some information about the way you use our website.
The information we collect from cookies allows us to provide you with a better experience because our website stores your preferences as you browse. Some types of cookies also perform essential functions to enhance how our website works.
Types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to link the actions of a user on our website during a browser session. Session cookies are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering items in your shopping cart. Session cookies are usually erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: we use persistent cookies on our website to remember user information or settings across our website and for targeted advertising. Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions for a set period of time.
- First and third-party cookies: First party cookies are set by us on our website. We may also use third-party cookies on our website, such as for the purposes of ads on our website.
- enable the essential site features and value-added support services on our website;
- improve the performance and usability of our website;
- personalise content and ads;
- provide social media features;
- analyse site behavior and website traffic and sometimes cross-reference it back to a call or chat that you make to us;
- build an aggregated profile of the visitors on our website;
- advertise our promotions, value-added products, and services to our customers.
We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them, or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
How to manage or disable cookies in your browser?
You can control the extent to which your device allows cookies to be set on it, by changing your cookie settings in your browser. If you disable all cookies in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our website may not work.
Further information on how to manage or disable cookies in your browser are set out below:
Damaged in Transit – We pack all orders to keep them safe in transit while at the same time keeping packing efficient regarding the size. Occasionally items may get damaged in transit due to extraordinary circumstances during transit.
If you find your item has been damaged during transit and not working as desired please fill out the form on contact us and select product support from the drop-down and fill out the details.
Please do not dispose of any packaging material until we have replied back to you as we may request photos of the packaging to see if it had been mishandled in transit.
Faulty Product – If the product does not operate correctly please fill out the form on the contact us and select product support from the drop-down and fill out the details. Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible as well as any troubleshooting steps in which you have taken to determine the product isn’t operating as it should.
Please do not dispose of any packaging material until we have replied back to you as we may request photos of the packaging to see if it had been mishandled in transit which may have led to the product not functioning correctly.
We have an ever-growing library of product guides and datasheets, you can view these in the support portal by clicking here. If you find the content you are looking for is not there, please use the form on the contact us page requesting this information, and we will be able to direct you to it or have the required material created for you.