16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Module – I2C Interface – PCA9685
The PCA9685 16-Channel 12-Bit PWM/Servo Driver Module is a breakout board that is the ideal component when your project requires many servo motors.
16 fully programmable PWM outputs with a 12-bit resolution giving a total of 4096 programmable steps with the duty cycle being adjustable from 0% to 100%, with all 16 channels frequency can be programmed from 24Hz to 1526Hz.
The breakout board has 16 sets of headers that allows for any servo motor with a standard header to be directly plugged into the module, as well as a screw terminal block for an external 5V power connection to power the motors so as to not draw power from the microcontroller.
With an I2C header with 10k pull-up resistors, the module only requires 2 data pins (SDA & SCL) for control. With a wide operating voltage range of 2.3V to 5.5V allowing the module to be powered from a large range of power supplies and safe to interface with a Raspberry Pi or any other non 5V tolerant microcontrollers.
- Operating voltage: 2.3V – 5.5V
- Communication interface: IIC
- 16 individually programmed drivers
- 25MHz internal oscillator
- Internal power-on reset
- Noise filter on SDA / SCL inputs
- Edge rate control on outputs
- 4 software-programmable I2C bus addresses
- 4096 step (12-bit) linear programmable PWM outputs
- Output frequency: 24Hz – 1526Hz
- Dimensions: 25mm x 61mm
- 1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver Module – I2C Interface – PCA9685
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.