A 555 timer IC based board integrates 555 timers with a relay for an adjustable turn-on delay switching. The operating voltage is 5V DC(Otherwise 5V). The time delay is adjustable from 0 to 10 seconds. The potentiometer to adjust the output frequency.
- Module based: NE555 chip.
- Working voltage: 12 volts DC
- Max. load: 2200W
- Control voltage: AC 0~250V / max. 10A, DC 0~30V / max. 10A
- Size: 6.8CM * 2.1CM
- Connected to the power relay to 1-10s fixed cycle pull and disconnect. Specifically: to the relay for 12v power supply, the relay will immediately suck and relay output status: normally open and common conduction, normally closed and disconnected; until the delay 1-10s (can be adjusted), the release of the relay , At this moment, the state of the relay output is: Normally open and common open, normally closed and common conduct; As long as the module is not powered off, this state will keep and release with fixed cycle of 1-10s.
- Adjustable delay time (0 ~ 10 seconds).
- Increase the potentiometer can increase the delay time.
- Increase the capacitor C1 can increase the delay time.
- With input power indicator.
- 1 * 6V Adjustable 0 To 2 Second Delay Relay Module – NE555