The MPS20N0040D-D Air Pressure Sensor Module measures atmospheric pressure that can be used with an Arduino microcontroller or similar.
The MPS20N0040D-D Air Pressure Sensor Module can be found in the automotive industry such as in tire pressure measuring sensors, MAP sensor, tire air pumps, and air braking systems found in some cars, buses, and trucks, and in the health industry such as in air-pumped-style blood pressure sensors, etc.
- Maximum pressure: 40kpa (differential pressure)
- Output: mV signal
- Voltage supply: 5VDC or constant current 1Ma
- Linear accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Measurable pressure range: 580 PSIG, 40KPaG
- Power supply: 5 VDC
- Input impedance: 4 – 6 KΩ
- The output impedance of 4 – 6 KΩ
- Operating temperature: -40 – 85 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 – 125 ° C
- Accessible media, clean, dry, non-corrosive gases
- Bias voltage: ± 25 mV
- Full-scale output voltage: 50 – 100 mV
- Bridge Resistance: 4 – 6 KΩ
- Linearity: ± 0.3% F.S.
- Hysteresis: ± 0.7% F.S.
- Bias Temperature coefficient: ± 0.08% of F.S. / °c
- Temperature coefficient of sensitivity: -0.21 % FS/ °c
- 1 x Air Pressure Sensor Module – MPS20N0040D-D