Air Pressure Sensor Module – MPS20N0040D-D
The MPS20N0040D-D Air Pressure Sensor Module measures atmospheric pressure that can be used with an Arduino microcontroller or similar.
The MPS20N0040D-D Air Pressure Sensor Module can be found in the automotive industry such as in tire pressure measuring sensors, MAP sensor, tire air pumps, and air braking systems found in some cars, buses, and trucks, and in the health industry such as in air-pumped-style blood pressure sensors, etc.
- Maximum pressure: 40kpa (differential pressure)
- Output: mV signal
- Voltage supply: 5VDC or constant current 1Ma
- Linear accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Measurable pressure range: 580 PSIG, 40KPaG
- Power supply: 5 VDC
- Input impedance: 4 – 6 KΩ
- The output impedance of 4 – 6 KΩ
- Operating temperature: -40 – 85 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 – 125 ° C
- Accessible media, clean, dry, non-corrosive gases
- Bias voltage: ± 25 mV
- Full-scale output voltage: 50 – 100 mV
- Bridge Resistance: 4 – 6 KΩ
- Linearity: ± 0.3% F.S.
- Hysteresis: ± 0.7% F.S.
- Bias Temperature coefficient: ± 0.08% of F.S. / °c
- Temperature coefficient of sensitivity: -0.21 % FS/ °c
- 1 x Air Pressure Sensor Module – MPS20N0040D-D
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
25V Voltage Sensor Module
$7.95 + Add to cart
GY-521 MPU 6050 3-Axis Analog Gyroscope and Accelerometer
$8.95 + Add to cart
5mW 650nm Red Dot Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade
$10.95 + Add to cart
Digital LCD Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer Hygrometer
$9.95 + Add to cart