Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega328 Mini-USB Board with USB Cable – Compatible
Arduino Nano is an Arduino board based on ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It is functionally identical to the UNO, but smaller and has a breadboard-friendly footprint. It works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a DC power jack for the external power source.read more
Arduino Nano is an Arduino board based on ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It is functionally identical to the UNO, but smaller and has a breadboard-friendly footprint. It works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a DC power jack for the external power source. It also has more or less the same electrical functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
The Arduino Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically sensed and selected to the highest voltage source.
This is a generic branded board that is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Power Consumption: 19mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 5 provide PWM output)
- Analogue Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB (of which 2KB is used by the bootloader)
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16MhZ
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: 0.70″ x 1.70″
- Weight: 7g
- Application: Great for DIY projects
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK blue LED
- Green (TX), Red (RX) and Orange (L) LED
- +5V to AREF Jumper
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom
- Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
- 1 x Ardunio Nano 3.0 Module
- 1 x USB cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.