ATMega328P-AU QFP Surface Mount IC – Pack of 5
The ATMega328P-AU QFP is the surface mount version of the popular ATMega328P-AU microcontroller. This MCU is widely used on the most popular microcontroller boards such as Arduino.
The ATMega328P-AU QFP is a high performance, low power AVR® 8-bit microcontroller
- Operational voltage: 2.7V – 5.5V
- Temperature range: -40C – 125C
- Power consumption:
- Active mode: 1.5mA @ 3V – 4MHz
- Power down mode: 1µA @ 3V
- 23 programmable I/O lines
- 32-lead TQFP, and 32-pad QFN/MLF
Advanced RISC Architecture:
- 131 powerful instructions – most single clock cycle execution
- 32 x 8 general-purpose working registers
- Fully static operation
- Up to 16MIPS throughput at 16MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
High Endurance Non-Volatile Memory Segments:
- 32K bytes of in-system self-programmable flash program memory
- 1Kbytes EEPROM
- 2Kbytes internal SRAM
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional boot code section with independent lock bits
- In-system programming by an on-chip boot program
- True read-while-write operation
- Programming lock for software security
- Peripheral Features
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit Timer/Counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Real-time Counter with separate oscillator
- Six PWM channels
- 8-channel 10-bit ADC in TQFP and QFN/MLF package
- Temperature measurement
- Programmable Serial USART
- Master/slave SPI serial interface
- Byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface (Phillips I2C compatible)
- Programmable watchdog timer with separate on-chip oscillator
- On-chip analogue comparator
- Interrupt and wake-up on pin change
Special Microcontroller Features:
- Power-on reset and programmable brown-out detection
- Internal calibrated oscillator
- External and internal interrupt sources
- Six sleep modes: Idle, ADC noise reduction, power-save, power-down, standby, and extended standby
- 5 x ATMega328P-AU QFP Surface Mount IC
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
AT28C64B-15PU Atmel EEPROM IC – Pack of 5
L293D 16 Pin Dip Motor Driver IC – Pack of 5
40 Pin Green ZIF Lockable Socket