BMP180 / GY68 Temperature and Pressure Sensor
A successor of the BMP085, The BMP180 is a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications. It has ultra-low power consumption, very low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for uses in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices and outdoor equipment. BMP180 offers superior performance With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, The I2C interface allows very easy system integration with a microcontroller. The BMP180 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy, and linearity as well as long term stability.
The module (HCMODU0101) measures a tiny 13mm x 10mm and contains the 3.3V regulator allowing the module to be safely powered from a 5V source. Solder terminal for power and I2C interface are provided with 10K pull-ups for the I2C data and clock pins.
- Power Voltage:1.8V to 3.6V
- Max I2C Speed: 3.5Mhz
- I2C Interface
- Fully calibrated
- Low power consumption: – 0.5uA at 1Hz
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m)
- Typical applications:
- Fan Power Control
- Weather Forecast
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure, sports and medical health monitoring
- Vertical speed indicator (rising / sinking speed)
- GPS precision navigation (dead reckoning, up and down the bridge detection, etc)
- 1 x BMP180 / GY68 Temperature and Pressure Sensor
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
IR Flame Detection Sensor Module
25V Voltage Sensor Module