A successor of the BMP085, The BMP180 is a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications. It has ultra-low power consumption, very low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for uses in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices and outdoor equipment. BMP180 offers superior performance With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, The I2C interface allows very easy system integration with a microcontroller. The BMP180 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy, and linearity as well as long term stability.
The module (HCMODU0101) measures a tiny 13mm x 10mm and contains the 3.3V regulator allowing the module to be safely powered from a 5V source. Solder terminal for power and I2C interface are provided with 10K pull-ups for the I2C data and clock pins.
- Power Voltage:1.8V to 3.6V
- Max I2C Speed: 3.5Mhz
- I2C Interface
- Fully calibrated
- Low power consumption: – 0.5uA at 1Hz
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m)
- Typical applications:
- Fan Power Control
- Weather Forecast
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure, sports and medical health monitoring
- Vertical speed indicator (rising / sinking speed)
- GPS precision navigation (dead reckoning, up and down the bridge detection, etc)
- 1 x BMP180 / GY68 Temperature and Pressure Sensor
There are no reviews yet.