ESP8266 ESP-12F WiFi Module
DescriptionThis Wi-Fi module is part of ESP8266 series which is a high-performance wireless System On a Chip (SOC). It is designed for minimal space requirement and offers a complete and standalone Wi-Fi networking solution. read more
Connect your next Arduino project with an adorable microcontroller at a very affordable price! This Wi-Fi module is part of ESP8266 series which is a high-performance wireless System On a Chip (SOC). It is designed for minimal space requirement and offers a complete and standalone Wi-Fi networking solution at the lowest possible cost. It can be used to host the application or to offload Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. It has an onboard PCB antenna and 9 GPIOs + ADC.
ESP-12F is an upgrade based on ESP-12E and has 22 pin counts. The revised antenna design increased communication distance by 30%-50% 16 pin counts. It is also FCC, CE and RoHS approved module is fully compatible with previous versions of ESP-12 series.
- RST – Reset the module
- ADC – A/D Conversion result. Input voltage range 0-1v,scope:0-1024
- EN – Chip enable pin. Active high
- GPIO16 – GPIO16; can be used to wake up the chipset from deep sleep mode
- GPIO14 – GPIO14; HSPI_CLK
- GPIO12 – GPIO12; HSPI_MISO
- GPIO13 – GPIO13; HSPI_MOSI; UART0_CTS
- VCC – 3.3V power supply (VDD)
- CS0 – Chip selection
- MISO – Salve output Main input
- IO9 – GPIO9
- IO10 – GBIO10
- MOSI – Main output slave input
- SCLK – Clock
- GND – GND
- GPIO15 – GPIO15; MTDO; HSPICS; UART0_RTS
- GPIO2 – GPIO2; UART1_TXD
- GPIO0 – GPIO0
- GPIO4 – GPIO4
- GPIO5 – GPIO5
- RXD – UART0_RXD; GPIO3
- TXD – UART0_TXD; GPIO1
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
- FCC, CE, and ROSH certified
- Wi-Fi Parameters
- Certificates: FCC/CE/ROSH
- Wi-Fi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Hardware Parameters
- Peripheral Bus: UART/HSPI/I2C/I2S/Ir Remote Control; GPIO/PWM
- Operating Voltage: 3.0~3.6V
- Operating Current: Average value: 80mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°~125°
- Ambient Temperature Range: Normal temperature
- Package Size: 16mm*24mm*3mm
- Software Parameters
- Wi-Fi mode: station/softAP/SoftAP+station
- Security: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Firmware Upgrade: UART Download / OTA (via network) / download and write firmware via host
- Software Development: Supports Cloud Server Development / SDK for custom firmware development
- Network Protocols: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
- User Configuration: AT Instruction Set, Cloud Server, Android/iOS App
- 1x ESP8266 ESP-12F WiFi Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.