Ease implementation of your basic wireless remote control with this product. This inexpensive module is commonly used to control garage doors, fans, toys, and some alarm systems.
- Remote Control
- Operating Voltage: DC12V (27A/12V battery x1)
- Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
- Radiated Power: 10mW @ 12V
- Modulation Mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHZ
- Transmission Distance: 50 – 100M (Open field, the receiver sensitivity of -100dbm)
- Encoder Types: Fixed Code
- Size: 6.2 * 3.8 *1.4 (L*W*D)
- Decoding Receiver Board
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Receiver Sensitivity: 98db
- Leg: 7 bits, respectively, VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, the +5V, and GND
- VT is a valid signal high output pin Upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high, may also drive the relay.
- Size: 6.6*22*41mm
There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3 of. Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- 1 x IC2262/2272 4 channel receiver module
- 1 x 4 key wireless transmitter remote controller for Arduino (without battery)