The KY-022 Infrared Sensor Receiver Module is an IR sensor mounted on PCB board, allowing for easy use and mounting. The module is designed to ignore random noise signals and will only work when it detects the desired signals.
The module uses an 1838 infrared receiver, which is a universal type for ease of use and applications.
- Operating voltage: 2.7 – 5.5V
- Frequency: 37.90 KHz
- Receiving angle: 90 degrees
- Receiving distance: up to 18m
- Daylight rejection of up to 500 LUX
- Electromagnetic interference capabilities
- Built-in infrared dedicated IC
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 7.4 x 5.1 mm
- 1: GND (Ground)
- 2: + 5V (Power In)
- 3: S (Output)
- 1 x Infrared Sensor Receiver Module (KY-022)