Infrared Sensor Receiver Module (KY-022)
The KY-022 Infrared Sensor Receiver Module is an IR sensor mounted on PCB board, allowing for easy use and mounting. The module is designed to ignore random noise signals and will only work when it detects the desired signals.
The module uses an 1838 infrared receiver, which is a universal type for ease of use and applications.
- Operating voltage: 2.7 – 5.5V
- Frequency: 37.90 KHz
- Receiving angle: 90 degrees
- Receiving distance: up to 18m
- Daylight rejection of up to 500 LUX
- Electromagnetic interference capabilities
- Built-in infrared dedicated IC
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 7.4 x 5.1 mm
- 1: GND (Ground)
- 2: + 5V (Power In)
- 3: S (Output)
- 1 x Infrared Sensor Receiver Module (KY-022)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.