IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor – E18-D80NK
Easy to assemble, easy to use Infrared sensor with a long detection distance and has less interference by visible light. The implementations of the modulated IR signal immune the sensor to the interferences caused by the normal light of a light bulb or the sunlight. This sensor has a screwdriver adjustment to set the appropriate detected distance to make it useful in many applications, and then gives a digital output when it senses something within that range. This sensor does not measure distance value. It can be used for collision avoidance robot and machine automation. The sensor provides a non-contact detection.
- Operating voltage: 5VDC
- Operating current: 100mA
- Sn: 3-80CM
- Diameter: 17MM
- Sensor length: 45MM
- Lead length: 45CM
- Red: power supply positive 4.5-5V
- Yellow: TTL output for connection to the microcontroller
- Green: GND
- Output current: DC / SCR / Relay Control 100mA/5V supply
- Current consumption: DC <25mA
- Response time: <2ms
- Angle: more than 15°,
- Effective distance: Adjustable from 3-80CM
- Working environment temperature: -25 °C ~ 55 °C
Photoelectric switch E18 technical parameters:
- Output current DC / SCR / Relay Control output: 100mA / 5V power supply
- Current consumption DC <25mA
- Response time <2ms
- Pointing angle: 15 degrees, the effective distance 3-80CM adjustable
- Testing objects: transparent or opaque body
- Working environment temperature: -25 degree ~ +55 degree
- Standard test objects: below the sun 10000LX incandescent 3000LX following
- Shell material: plastic
- 1 * IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor – E18-D80NK
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Capacitive Soil Moisture Detection Sensor Module
DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe – 1 Meter
Four Channel Infrared Tracing / Tracking Module F233-01