Joystick Expansion Board Shield for Arduino
Enable your Arduino project with a joystick using this Joystick shield! The shield sits atop the Arduino and turns it into a simple controller. Thus, creating the functionality similar to the old Nintendo controller is entirely possible, thanks to the shield’s five momentary push buttons (4+ joystick select button) and a two-axis thumb joystick.
The pushbuttons are connected to Arduino digital pins 2-6; pressing a certain button will pull the related pin low. Joystick’s vertical movement will produce a proportional voltage on analog pin 0, while horizontal movement will produce a proportional voltage on analog pin 1.
The shield offers a lot of options and is compatible for all version of Arduino main board, 2009, UNO, Mega 1280, Mega 2560. This model can also be used for another 3.3V microcontroller such as STM32.
- Compatible for all version of Arduino main board, 2009, UNO, Mega 1280, Mega 2560. This model can also be used for another 3.3V microcontroller such as STM32.
- Direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
- Bluetooth Interface for wireless serial communication
- I2C Interface for easy connectivity to I2C devices
- Compatible with Arduino
- Operating voltage 3.5V or 5V
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V or 5V
- 1x Joystick Expansion Board Shield for Arduino
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.