Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with Case, Cooling Fan and Heat sinks
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computer, and learn to program in languages such as Scratch and Python. It can also be used for more specific programmed tasks with its huge array of add ons that can be attached.. Let your imagination run wild!
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit) CPU
- USB: Four USB 2.0 Ports
- Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet Port
- WiFi: On board 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Video Output: HDMI & Composite (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output: Audio output 3.5mm jack, HDMI, USB 4x USB 2.0 Connector
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 RAM
- Operating System: Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux OS or Windows 10 IoT
- GPIO Connector: 40 Pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2×20 strip. Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector: 15 Pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- Display Connector: Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with 2 data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot: Push / Pull Micro SDIO
1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, 1GB RAM, 1.2GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 (64Bit) On board 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Lan & Bluetooth 4.1
- 1x Black Raspberry Pi Stylish Case
- 1x Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan
- 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Heat sinks
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
A6 GPRS/GSM Module Board with Antenna and Sim Card Slot Quad Band 850 900 1800 1900 MHz
RetroPie and KODI Raspberry Pi 3 Arcade Bundle
Raspberry Pi 7 Inch LCD Touch Screen