Raspberry Pi Desktop DIY Computer Kit
The Pi Desktop is a desktop computer kit that has been designed to be used in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi 2 or 3. The contents of this kit fit securely inside the included stylish case, which allows you to conceal everything within the enclosure to keep things nice and tidy. With the Pi Desktop, you will be able to convert your Raspberry Pi into a full PC with WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth®, Real-Time Clock (RTC), Camera and SSD (sold separately) capabilities. Once it is put together all you need to do is connect the Pi Desktop to a keyboard through USB and a display through HDMI — then enjoy a full PC experience!
This kit includes an add-on board that plugs into the 40-pin GPIO connector of the Pi and helps to connect a high-capacity external Solid State Drive (SSD) via mSATA interface for up to 1TB of extended memory. The Pi Desktop also offers an RTC and an intelligent power management controller to keep track of time and turn the Pi on/off or reboot without unplugging the USB power cable.
Note: This kit does NOT include a Raspberry Pi, which will need to be purchased separately. Please read through what the kit includes below, as well as additional required items in the User Manual.
- 1x Add-On Board
- 1x Heat Sink
- 1x Enclosure (Base and Lid)
- 1x Button Battery Cell (CR2032)
- 1x USB Adapter (Micro-Type A)
- 2x Screws
- 4x Long Spacer
- 4x Short Standoff
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.