Raspberry Pi Zero 5MP Camera Module with Ribbon Cable
This small camera module for the Pi Zero (or Pi Zero W) is perfect for small camera projects where space is at a premium.
The high-definition 5MP camera delivers outstanding photos but can also shoot video, ideal for drones or a CCTV project. The lightweight combined with the black of the camera module allows for it to be used in more practical roles, such as a hidden camera or even a camera for a Pi-phone, for example.
This Raspberry Pi Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi. It attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
- 5MP sensor, 2592×1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- Max. Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- f2.9 lens, 3.60 mm focal length
- 53.50 degrees horizontal, 41.41 degrees vertical field of view
- CCD Dimension: 1/4 inch
- Dimensions: 60mm x 11.5mm x 5mm
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero 5MP Camera Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.