This hobby gear motor from TT Motor is a great low-cost DC single shaft motor for building robots. It offers lightweight and easy to mount set up to get your wheels turning. This gear motor requires a voltage of 3V to 12V DC, with a recommended operating voltage of about 6V to 8V. It has a maximum torque of 800gf cm min, the gear ratio of 1:48, and a load current of 70mA. Every motor order is sold per piece.
- Small size
- Low speed and big torque
- Single shaft
- Reduction Ratio: 48,120,180,220,288
- Suitable to a small diameter, low noise, and big torque application
- With EMC, anti-interference ability, able to operate in an electromagnetic environment without interfering with any electromagnetic device in its environment.
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 12V DC (recommended operating voltage of about 6 to 8V)
- Maximum Torque: 800gf cm min (when it is 3V)
- No-load Speed: 1:48 (when it is 3V)
- Load Current: 70mA (250mA MAX) (when it is 3V)
- 1x TT Motor Smart Car Robot Gear Single Shaft