The WeMos Lolin D1 Mini is an ESP8266 based development board ideal for hobbyists and professionals.
The WeMos Lolin D1 Mini ESP8266 can be easily programmed with the Arduino IDE without any additional IDE with the same language as the Arduino boards.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O pins: 11
- Analog pins: 1 (Max input 3.2V)
- Clock speed: 80MHz / 160MHz
- Flash: 16MB
- External antenna connector
- Built-in PCB antenna
- Lithium battery interface – 500mA max charging current
- LOLIN I2C port
- Compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, NodeMCU
- Dimensions: 34.2mm x 25.6mm
- Weight: 3g
- 1 x WeMos Lolin D1 Mini ESP8266 Development Board
- 6 x Header pins