12V Adjustable 0 To 10 Second Delay Relay Module – NE555 – PHI1071235
When power is applied to the input of the module it will activate the user set timer and turn on the power LED, once the timer reaches its pre-set time it will activate the relay to switch and power the relay pull indicator LED, depending on how you have wired the relay output will determine whether it applies power or disconnects power. The module will hold this position until input power is removed.
- VCC: Positive
- GND: Negative
- NC / CB: Relay Normally Closed *
- COM: Relay Common
- NO / CK: Relay Normally Open *
* When setting up the output, you only connect 1 of the outputs (NC / CB or NO / CK)
* Labelling of the outputs vary on the boards, we have seen them be labeled as NC & CB for the normally closed relay output and NO & CK for the normally open relay output.
Adjusting the timer is done via the trim pot, which can be turned in either direction to increase or decrease the timer. The trim pot is multiturn, so it requires multiple resolutions to effect change.
Clockwise: Increase time
Anti-clockwise: Decrease time
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Control voltage: 220V AC (MAX) / 30V DC (MAX)
- Load: 2000W (MAX)
- Timer: 0 – 10 seconds
- Board dimensions: 77mm (L) x 23mm (W) x 18mm (H)