USB 8 Channel 24MHz Logic Analyser – PHI1081325
To set the PHI1081325 USB 8 Channel 24MHz Logic Analyser up on a Windows computer for use with the Pulseview software you need to follow the below steps.
- Browse to: https://sigrok.org/wiki/Windows and download the “Pulesview Nightly Installer”
- Install the program and run the program “Zadig (Pulseview)”
- Select “WinUSB” (version number) and select “Install WCID Driver”
- Close the Zadig application and run the application “Pulseview”
- Select “Connect to Device”
- From the driver menu select “fx2lafw” and select “Scan for Devices”