PAM8610 10W Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
The PAM8610 / HCMODU0086 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier Module.
An excellent choice for DIY audio projects. It offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. Volume is set at maximum gain 32dB. The PAM8610 module runs off of a 7V to 15V (12V recommended). 0.1″ pads on the module provide an interface to power, stereo audio input, mute, and left and right speakers.
- Supply voltage: DC 6V-15V
- Recommended voltage: DC12V 2A
- Output power: 10W * 2 (8O¸) 15W * 2 (4O¸)
- Channel type: Double Channels
- Quiescent current; 20mA
- SNR: 90%
- Working mode: D type
- Frequency range: 20Hz-15KHz
- Input impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8O¸
- Over 90% Efficiency
- Shutdown / Mute / Fade Function
- Over Current, Thermal and Short Circuit Protection
- Low THD+N
- Pop Noise Suppression
- Amplifier board size: 28mm * 22mm * 2.5mm
- 1 x PAM8610 10W Stereo Audio Amplifier Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.