- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
Here you will find a series of frequently asked questions, you can browse the topics below to find what you are looking for. If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please use the Contact Us page to reach us for further assistance.
Yes, we do take international orders. Currently through the website we accept a limited of countries due to some constraints. If you find you can’t order to your country through our website, please head to our eBay store where you can place an order for all countries.
We are constantly adding more countries to our website.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
All prices are inclusive of the Australia Goods and Services Tax (GST). None of the prices are include taxes outside of Australia, we do not charge extra fees on top of our advertised product price with shipping / handling. It is your responsibility to pay any fees (including taxes) charged by your local customs or post office.
A product viewed on PhippsElectronics.com is an offer to treat; adding a product to your cart and proceeding through the checkout process does not constitute a legally binding contract of sale. Only once confirmation of shipment has been received has a contract for sale been formed. This is in compliance with the Electronic Transactions Bill 1999 (US) and Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (EU) and Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (EU).
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your device when you interact with online content (such as websites) that allows us to recognise and remember your browser. When you visit our site, cookies gather and store some information about the way you use our website.
The information we collect from cookies allows us to provide you with a better experience because our website stores your preferences as you browse. Some types of cookies also perform essential functions to enhance how our website works.
Types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: we use session cookies to link the actions of a user on our website during a browser session. Session cookies are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering items in your shopping cart. Session cookies are usually erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: we use persistent cookies on our website to remember user information or settings across our website and for targeted advertising. Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions for a set period of time.
- First and third-party cookies: First party cookies are set by us on our website. We may also use third-party cookies on our website, such as for the purposes of ads on our website.
- enable the essential site features and value-added support services on our website;
- improve the performance and usability of our website;
- personalise content and ads;
- provide social media features;
- analyse site behavior and website traffic and sometimes cross-reference it back to a call or chat that you make to us;
- build an aggregated profile of the visitors on our website;
- advertise our promotions, value-added products, and services to our customers.
We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them, or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
How to manage or disable cookies in your browser?
You can control the extent to which your device allows cookies to be set on it, by changing your cookie settings in your browser. If you disable all cookies in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our website may not work.
Further information on how to manage or disable cookies in your browser are set out below: