OLED stands for “organic light-emitting diode (OLED)”. The 0.96 Inch Yellow and Blue OLED Display Module has only 4 pins: VCC, GND, SCL, and SDA.
The VCC and GND pins are used for power and the Serial Clock(SCL) and Serial Data(SDA) is for data communication.
The Data connection is I2C with an operational voltage from 3.3V to 5V.
The 0.96 Inch Yellow and Blue OLED Serial Display Module Can be used with Arduino, ESP boards, STM32 and most of the other common platforms.
- Size: 0.96
- Resolution: 128X64
- Colour: Yellow and Blue
- Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
- Supported platforms: for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 51 series, MSP430 series,
- STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
- Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation
- Support wide voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
- Volume: 27MM x 27MM x 4.1MM
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Communication: IIC, only two I / O ports
- No font: The software takes word modulo
- Backlight: OLED self-light, no backlight
- VCC: 3.3-5V
- GND: Ground
- SCL: Serial Clock
- SDA: Serial Data
- 1 x 0.96 Inch Yellow and Blue OLED Serial Display Module – 128 x 64