This SMD Power Inductor has an inductance of 10uH with a maximum DC current of 5.5A and maximum resistance of 20mΩ.
It comes in a pack of 10 and has a tolerance of + / – 20%.
An SMD Power Inductor is used to store energy while also filtering EMI currents with a low-loss inductance for voltage conversion applications.
- Inductance: 10 uH
- Max DC Current: 5.5 A
- Max DC Resistance: 20 mΩ
- Self-Resonant Frequency: 40 MHz
- Tolerance: ± 20 %
- Package / Case: 1260
- Shielded: Yes
- Core Material: Ferrite
- Inductor Type: Fixed Power Inductor
- Type: Power Choke
- Mounting Type: SMD / SMT
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +125 degrees Celsius
- Weight: 4.6g
- Dimensions: 12.5mm x 12.5mm x 6mm
- 10 x 10uH SMD Power Inductor