12V 775 Circular Shaft High Speed DC Motor
The 775 DC Moter is a high-speed motor capable of speeds of up to 15,600rpm.
It is recommended the power supply current is rated above 5A to avoid tripping as the motor has a locked rotor current of 4.7A.
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Current: 1.7 A @ 12V / Starting Current 2.2 A
- Locked Rotor Current: 4.7 A
- No-Load Power: 20.4 W
- Speed: 15,600rpm +/- 5%
- Motor Diameter: 45 mm
- Motor Length: 67 mm (Body)
- Step Height: 5 mm
- Step Diameter: 17.4 mm
- Shaft Length: 16 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Tail Foot Spacing: ~ 34 mm
- Mounting Hole Distance: ~ 29 mm
- Weight: ~ 356 g
- 1 x 12V 775 Circular Shaft High-Speed DC Motor
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor with ULN2003 7 Input Motor Driver Board
180 3V – 6V Vibration DC Motor – Pack of 2
MG90S Metal Gear High Speed Micro Servo Motor