The 2N3906 is a 40V 200mA bipolar PNP Transistor in a TO-92 case.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 40 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 40 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 200 mA
- Collector Dissipation: 310 mW
- Transition Frequency: 250 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-92
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 135 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 4.6mm x 4.6mm x 3.9mm x 14.5mm
- 10 x 2N3906 40V 200mA PNP Transistor