The 2SA684 is a 50V 1A bipolar PNP Transistor in a TO-92L case.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 50 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 60 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 6 V
- Collector Current: 1.2 A
- Collector Dissipation: 1 W
- Transition Frequency: 180 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-92L
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 125 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm x 4mm x 14mm
- 10 x 2SA684 50V 1A PNP Transistor