The 2SB772D is a 30V 3A bipolar PNP Transistor in a TO-252 case.
A PNP (Positive-Negative-Positive) transistor use a small base current and a negative base voltage to control a much larger emitter-collector current, producing a positive output for the ON state.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 30 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 40 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 3 A
- Collector Dissipation: 10 W
- Transition Frequency: 80 MHz
- Mounting Style: SMD / SMT
- Package / Case: TO-252
- Transistor Polarity: PNP
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 6.5mm x 7mm (approx.)
- 10 x 2SB772D 30V 3A PNP Transistor