The 2SC1815M is a bipolar 50V 150mA NPN transistor in a SOT-23 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 50 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 60 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 150 mA
- Collector Dissipation: 400 mW
- Transition Frequency: 80 MHz
- Mounting Style: SMD / SMT
- Package / Case: SOT-23
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- 20 x 2SC1815M 50V 150mA Transistor