The 2SC5707 is a bipolar 50V 8A NPN transistor in a TO-251 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 50 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 100 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 6 V
- Collector Current: 8 A
- Collector Dissipation: 15 W
- Transition Frequency: 330 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-251
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 6.2mm x 6.6mm x 2.3mm x 3.6mm
- 10 x 2SC5707 50V 8A NPN Transistor