The 2SD667A is a bipolar 80V 1A NPN transistor in a TO-92L case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 80 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 80 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 1 A
- Collector Dissipation: 900 mW
- Transition Frequency: 70 MHz
- Mounting Style: Through Hole
- Package / Case: TO-92L
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 8mm x 5mm x 4mm x 14mm
- 10 x 2SD667A 80V 1A NPN Transistor