The 2SD882D is a bipolar 30V 3A NPN transistor in a TO-252 case.
When power is applied to an NPN transistors control pin, the power will travel from the collector to the emitter. NPN transistors are used for switching to ground on devices.
- Collector Emitter Voltage: 30 V
- Collector Base Voltage: 40 V
- Emitter Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 3 A
- Collector Dissipation: 10 W
- Transition Frequency: 90 MHz
- Mounting Style: SMD / SMT
- Package / Case: TO-252
- Transistor Polarity: NPN
- Configuration: Single
- Operating Temperature: -65 ⁰C – 150 ⁰C
- Dimensions: 6.6mm x 6.1mm x 2.3mm (approx.)
- 10 x 2SD882D 30V 3A NPN Transistor