3.2 Inch Arduino Mega2560 LCD HD Display Module – 320 x 480
This 262K colour 320 x 480 resolutions LCD module uses a thin-film-transistor liquid-crystal display (TFT LCD) to improve image qualities. With controller HX8357B included in the screen, it supports 16-wires DataBus Interface.
This module also includes 5V-3.3V power conversion circuit and level conversion circuit. 100% compatible with Mega2560, it can be directly inserted into the Mega 2560 Board. Additionally, it comes with SD card socket and SPI flash circuit. Definitely a powerful module for your projects!
- Display Type: 3.2 inch TFT LCD
- Glass Type: TFT IPS(Full-Angle)
- Display Resolution: 480 X 320 Pixels
- Backlight: 6 chip HighLight white LEDs
- Control IC: HX8357B
- Interface: 16Bit Parallel Interface
- PCB Module size: 89.92mm X 54.25mm
- Active Area(WxH): 67.68mm X 45.12mm
- Power Consumption: 80 – 110(mA)
- Power: 5V/3.3V
- Touch Function: none
- Module Interface: 36Pin (Compatible with Arduino Mega2560)
- 1 x 3.2 Inch Arduino Mega2560 LCD HD Display Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Arduino UNO CH340 ATmega328p Development Board with USB Cable – Compatible
$14.95 + Add to cart
5V Step Up AAA Battery Power Supply Module – Arduino Lilypad Compatible
$9.95 + Add to cart
0.96 Inch Blue OLED Serial Display Module – 128 x 64
$13.95 + Add to cart
1.8″ TFT LCD Display Module – 128px x 160px
$19.95 + Add to cart