300Mbps USB Wireless WiFi Adapter – Realtek 8192
Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter allows you to connect your laptop or desktop to any Wireless-N networks in your home or office. The Wireless-N (802.11n) USB 2.0 Adapter is great for those who want to upgrade older computers to be able to access the internet over a Wireless-N network. At 5 times faster than traditional Wireless-G (802.11b) networks, Wireless-N networks allow for high-speed data transfers, online gaming, and lightning-fast downloads. The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of Wireless-N networks on older and newer computers. Its simple and easy setup means you’ll be surfing the internet in no time.
- Chipset: Realtek 8192
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Data Transfer Rate:
- 802.11n: up to 300Mbps (downlink) and 300Mbps (uplink)
- 802.11g: 54/48/36/24/12/9/6 Mbps auto fallback
- 802.11b: 11/5.5/2/1 Mbps auto fallback
- Operating System:
- Supports: 64/128-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Channels: 1 – 14 channels
- USB: 2.0
- Antenna Gain: 5dbi
- RF Output Power: 13 – 17 dBm
- Dimensions: 82mm x 60mm x 19mm
- 1 * 300 Mbps Wireless Wifi USB LAN Adapter
- 1 * Driver CD
** Item may be sent without packaging to keep postage down **
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
ESP8266 ESP-12F WiFi Module
ESP8266 5V WiFi Relay Board Module – ESP-01
HC-11 433MHz Wireless Serial Module