4 Channel IC 2262/2272 315Mhz Wireless Remote Control Kit
Ease implementation of your basic wireless remote control with this product. This inexpensive module is commonly used to control garage doors, fans, toys, and some alarm systems.
- Remote Control
- Operating Voltage: DC12V (27A/12V battery x1)
- Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
- Radiated Power: 10mW @ 12V
- Modulation Mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHZ
- Transmission Distance: 50 – 100M (Open field, the receiver sensitivity of -100dbm)
- Encoder Types: Fixed Code
- Size: 6.2 * 3.8 *1.4 (L*W*D)
- Decoding Receiver Board
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Receiver Sensitivity: 98db
- Leg: 7 bits, respectively, VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, the +5V, and GND
- VT is a valid signal high output pin Upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high, may also drive the relay.
- Size: 6.6*22*41mm
There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3 of. Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
- 1 x IC2262/2272 4 channel receiver module
- 1 x 4 key wireless transmitter remote controller for Arduino (without battery)
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
MX-FS-03V 433MHz Wireless Transmitter Module
Infrared Remote Control Module and Receiver Kit HX1838 NEC Code VS1838B Receiver
ESP-01 (ESP8266) Wireless WiFi Transceiver