40 pcs Dupont Cable 30cm Jumper Wire – Male to Female
DescriptionJumper wires for your Arduino, Raspberry Pi projects, hobby or DIY applications. These coloured jumper wires can be used to distinguish function within a prototype through colour coding; i.e., red-5V, green-ground and so on. Each connector is individual and is very compatible with breadboards. The two ends male to female, allows you to work on many combinations. read more
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.24 with More info
Jumper wires for your Arduino, Raspberry Pi projects, hobby or DIY applications. These coloured jumper wires can be used to distinguish function within a prototype through colour coding; i.e., red-5V, green-ground and so on. Each connector is individual and is very compatible with breadboards. The two ends male to female, allows you to work on many combinations.
With its affordable price, practicality and good quality, this 40 pcs Dupont Cable 30cm Jumper Wire: Male to Female is great to have and to keep spares of these excellent jumper wires lying around!
- 40 pcs male to female jumper wires
- Length 30cm (300mm)
- 1p – 1p pin header
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- PCV coated
- Easy to use
- Durable and reusable
- 40 * Male to Female Dupont Cable 30cm Jumper Wire
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
SYB-170 Red Mini Solderless Prototype Breadboard with 170 Tie Points – Pack of 3
572 Point Solderable PCB Prototype Breadboard 6cm x 8cm – Pack of 3
40 pcs Dupont Cable 10cm Jumper Wire – Male to Male