The 5V 1 Channel 240V SSR Low-Level Solid State Relay can control various appliances and other equipment with large voltage/current, with logic level voltage.
The solid-state relays have at least 100 times faster switching time than the regular electromechanical relays.
They also do not make any noise while switching like the regular old electromechanical relays. Very suitable to operate with Arduino or other common boards.
- 5V Omron solid state relay 240V 2A, output with resistive fuse 240V 2A
- Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 21mm
- Input Power: 5V DC (160mA)
- Input control signal voltage:
- (0-2.5V state low relay OFF)
- (3-5V state high relay ON)
- DC +: positive power supply (by relay voltage power supply)
- DC-: connect power negative
- CH: relay module signal to trigger the end (high-level trigger effective)
- Voltage version /static current / working current / trigger voltage / trigger current : 5V / 0mA / 12.5mA / 3.3-5V / 2mA
- 1 x 5V 1 Channel 240V SSR Low Level Solid State Relay