The 5V 2 Channel 240V AC Omron SSR Low-Level Solid State Relay Module can control various appliances and other equipment with large voltage/current, with logic level voltage.
The SSR Solid State Relays have at least 100 times faster switching time than the regular electromechanical relays.
They also do not make any noise while switching like the regular old electromechanical relays. Very suitable to operate with Arduino or other common boards.
- Supply voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent current: 0mA
- Maximum operating current: 26.8mA
- Trigger mode: low-level trigger
- Load voltage: AC 240V
- Load current: 2A
- Module life: 10 million times
- Switch the maximum frequency: 5KHz
- Product weight: 21.5g
- Size: 55 x 34 x 25mm (L x W x H)
- Positioning hole size: 27.4 x 28.4mm
- DC 0-2.5V relay ON
- DC 3.3-5.0V relay OFF
- 1 x 5V 2 Channel 240V AC Omron SSR Low-Level Solid State Relay