The 5V 4 Channel 240V SSR Low-Level Solid State Relay Module can control various appliances and other equipment with large voltage/current, with logic level voltage.
SSR Solid State Relays have at least 100 times faster switching time than a regular electromechanical relay.
Another great feature of the solid-state relays is that they are silent and don’t make a switching sound like regular electromechanical relays. Very suitable to operate with Arduino or other common boards.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC
- Number of channels: 4
- Quiescent current: 0mA
- Maximum operating current: 26.8mA
- Trigger mode: low-level trigger
- Load voltage: AC 240V
- Load current: 2A
- Module life: 10 million times
- Switch the maximum frequency: 5KHz
- DC 0 – 2.5V Relay is ON
- DC 3.3 – 5.0V Relay is OFF
- 1 x 5V 4 Channel 240V SSR Low-Level Solid State Relay