6-24V DC-DC Step Down USB Buck Power Module – Pack of 2
This DC-DC step-down voltage module can convert 6-24V voltage input to 5V, 3A output. The module uses a synchronous rectification IC which enables high-efficiency conversion of up to 97.5% and low static current less to 0.85mA which in turn can save the car battery’s energy.
The whole network is also equipped with input reverse polarity protection, output overvoltage protection, short circuit protection plus the flat conductors which reduces module’s heat. The output is a female USB port compatible with iPhone, IPad, and Android smartphones. The module comes in a very compact size and features two solder pads at the back making it possible for integrating into other projects.
- Input Voltage: 6-24V DC
- Output Voltage: 5.1 – 5.2V
- Maximum Output Current: 3A
- Static Current: 0.85mA
- Maximum Conversion Efficiency: 97.5%
- Switching Frequency: 500 KHz
- Output ripple: 10mV around (12V to 5V3A) 20M bandwidth
- Load Regulation: ±1%
- Voltage Regulation: ±0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Full temperature: 30
- Protection: output short circuit protection,output overvoltage protection,input polarity reverse protection
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 15 x 7.4mm
- 2 x 6-24V DC-DC Step-Down USB Buck Power Module
- 40 × 30 × 20 mm
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
HX-3S-FL25A Li-ion 18650 Battery Protection BMS Board – 3S 25A
5V Step Up AAA Battery Power Supply Module – Arduino Lilypad Compatible
MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Black – Pack of 5