This DC-DC step-down voltage module can convert 6-24V voltage input to 5V, 3A output. The module uses a synchronous rectification IC which enables high-efficiency conversion of up to 97.5% and low static current less to 0.85mA which in turn can save the car battery’s energy.
The whole network is also equipped with input reverse polarity protection, output overvoltage protection, short circuit protection plus the flat conductors which reduces module’s heat. The output is a female USB port compatible with iPhone, IPad, and Android smartphones. The module comes in a very compact size and features two solder pads at the back making it possible for integrating into other projects.
- Input Voltage: 6-24V DC
- Output Voltage: 5.1 – 5.2V
- Maximum Output Current: 3A
- Static Current: 0.85mA
- Maximum Conversion Efficiency: 97.5%
- Switching Frequency: 500 KHz
- Output ripple: 10mV around (12V to 5V3A) 20M bandwidth
- Load Regulation: ±1%
- Voltage Regulation: ±0.5%
- Dynamic Response Speed: 5% 200uS
- Full temperature: 30
- Protection: output short circuit protection,output overvoltage protection,input polarity reverse protection
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 15 x 7.4mm
- 2 x 6-24V DC-DC Step-Down USB Buck Power Module