The 695ZZ Deep Groove Ball Bearing is a single row deep groove radial ball bearing.
Coming in a pack of 5, the 695ZZ is double shielded with normal clearance and is 5mm x 13mm x 4mm (Bore x Diameter x Width).
Suitable for installations with limited space and on thin shafts with the ability to handle very high speeds.
- Model: 695ZZ
- Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm): 0/-0,008
- Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm): 0/-0,008
- Tolerance for width (mm): 0/-0,12
- Rows Of Balls: Single Row
- Seal: ZZ
- Internal Clearance: CN (Standard)
- Flange: No
- Slot & Snap Ring: No
- Ring Material: Chrome Steel
- Rolling Element Material: Chrome Steel
- Cage Material: Sheet Steel
- Full Complement Ball Set: No
- Magnetic: Yes
- Type of lubrication: Greased
- Lifetime lubricated: Yes
- Product weight: 2.2g
- Dimensions: 5mm x 13mm x 4mm (Bore x Diameter x Width)
- 5 x 695ZZ Deep Groove Ball Bearings