74HCT574 Octal D-Type Flip-Flop 3-State Output DIP 20 IC – Pack of 5
The 74HCT574 is an 8-Bit D-type flip-flop with 3-state outputs and DIP 20 pin. Flip Flops are the building blocks of registers which eventually build large circuits and architectures.
A D-Type Flip Flop also is known as a delay type Flip-Flop operates with one clock cycle delay. The D-Type Flip-Flop is a modification of the regular SR-Type Flip-Flop and it never allows the “SET” and “RESET” be equal.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 1.2V (Minimum)
- Output voltage: 4.5V
- Operating temperature: -40C – 85C
- 3-State non-inverting outputs for bus orientated applications
- 8-Bit positive, edge-trigged register
- Common 3-state output enable input
- 5 x 74HCT574 Octal D-Type Flip-Flop 3-State Output DIP 20 IC
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
ATMega328P-AU QFP Surface Mount IC – Pack of 5
40 Pin Green ZIF Lockable Socket
M54562 Darlington Transistor Array IC – Pack of 5