A6 GPRS/GSM Module Board with Antenna and Sim Card Slot Quad Band 850 900 1800 1900 MHz
DescriptionThis breakout board is a serial GSM / GPRS development board based on A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip. read more
A6 GPRS/GSM Module Board with Antenna and Sim Card Slot Quad Band 850 900 1800 1900 MHzThis breakout board is a serial GSM / GPRS development board based on A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip. read more
This product is discontinued
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
This breakout board is a serial GSM / GPRS development board based on A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip. The A6 chip is a cutting edge product that connects to the internet via GSM/GPRS and at the same time works as a traditional GSM module. It is a low-cost but efficient and compactly packaged chip featuring lower power consumption and extended temperature. The chip is ideal for M2M applications: industrial PDA, personal tracking, wireless POS, smart metering, and many other M2M applications.
This breakout board utilizes the advantages of A6 Quad-band GPRS/GSM module chip and added an antenna and a SIM card slot making it readily available to use for your projects. It has a low current consumption as low as 3mA during sleep mode. The board supports dual-band GSP/GPRS network, available for GRPS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- Make and receive phone calls
- Send and receive text messages
- Send and receive GPRS data
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
- Onboard micro sim card holder
- Micro USB power supply input
- Supports standard AT and TCP/IP command interface
- Dimensions: 22.8 x 16.8 x 2.5mm
- Working Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Working Voltage: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Power Voltage: >3.4V
- Standby Average Current: Below 3ma
- Working frequency: Quad-band Network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Sensitivity: <-105
- SMT: 42PIN
- 1 x A6 GPRS/GSM Module Board with Antenna and Sim Card Slot
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Dashboard Camera 2.7 Inch TFT Display 1080P with IR Nightvision and G Sensor
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
VR Box 2.0 Mobile Virtual Reality 3D Headset with Bluetooth Control