AD8232 ECG Heart Rate Sensor Module Kit
The AD8232 ECG Heart Rate Sensor Module Kit comes with the AD8232 Module and 3 ECG sensor biomedical pads and sensor cable.
Designed to monitor heart rate via the electrical activity of the body, which then is deciphered by the AD8232 module and output as an analog reading, allowing for interpretation and charting.
The AD8232 is designed to amplify and filter small biopotential signals to improve accuracy as well as featuring additional input pins, RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm) and RL (Right Leg) to allow for additional and custom sensors.
**This is not a medical device, nor is it intended to be**
- Operating voltage: 3.3V DC
- LED indicator light
- Analog output
- External lead detection
- Shutdown pin
- 3.5mm input jack for biomedical sensor pad connection
- 1 x AD8232 ECG Heart Rate Sensor Module
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor – E18-D80NK
30A Range Current Sensor Module – ACS712 ACS712T ACS712TELC-30A
5mW 650nm Red Cross Laser Module Focus Adjustable Laser Head 5V Industrial Grade