The Adafruit Feather series gives you lots of options for a small, portable, rechargeable microcontroller board.
Perfect for fitting into your next prop build! This FeatherWing will unlock the prop-maker inside all of us, with tons of stuff packed in to make sabres & swords, props, toys, cosplay pieces, and more.
Please note: A few of the onboard hardware elements use PWM and analog output it is recommended the Feather M0 Express or Feather M4 or ESP32 series be used. They’ll work best with this wing and let you make the most of it.
- Snap-in NeoPixel port – With a 3-pin JST connector
- 3W RGB LED drivers – 3 high current MOSFETs
- Triple-Axis Accelerometer with Tap Detection
- Class D Audio Amplifier – Drive a 8Ω 1Watt speaker or 4Ω 3W speaker
- Low power mode
- Breakouts plus strain-relief hole for the enable pin and ground
- Breakouts plus strain-relief holes for an external switch pin and ground
- Weight: 4.8g
- Dimensions: 50.8mm x 22.8mm x 7.2mm
- 1 x Adafruit Prop-Maker FeatherWing
There are no reviews yet.