AM FM Portable Pocket Radio with USB MP3 Player – 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery
Portable and tiny, this AM and FM Portable Radio with USB MP3 Player and LED Torch really pack a punch for its small size.
Take it anywhere and enjoy your favourite radio stations or plug in a USB drive or micro SD card and listen to your MP3’s. If that is not enough you can plug another device into it by the auxiliary port and use it as a portable speaker.
The AM / FM MP3 Portable Radio fits into the palm of your hand, the antenna is ingeniously incorporated into the wrist strap so no need to worry about those huge metal ones sticking out, which are common on conventional radios. Also, features an LED Torch which can be activated with the press of a button.
- Frequency: AM and FM radio
- MP3 Player
- USB Input
- Auxiliary Cable Input
- Micro SD Card Input
- LED Torch
- Wrist Strap
- 10 Hour Battery Time
- FM Radio: 87.5 – 108 MHz
- AM Radio: 522 – 1710 KHz
- MP3 Decoding: 8 – 320 KBPs
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 87 dB
- Speaker: 45mm 4ohms 3w
- Charging Voltage: DC 5v
- Output Power: 3W (Max)
- Dimensions: 127mm x 24mm x 59mm
- 1x AM / FM / MP3 Portable Radio
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Auxiliary Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Battery
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.