Andonstar 2MP Digital USB Digital Microscope with Flexible Stand
DescriptionStrong and sturdy digital microscope, with a 2-megapixel CMOS sensor (no interpolation) with up to 30 fps (frames per second), this Andonstar 500x 8LED 2MP USB Digital Microscope is a great value. read more
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Strong and sturdy digital microscope, with a 2-megapixel CMOS sensor (no interpolation) with up to 30 fps (frames per second), this Andonstar 500x 8LED 2MP USB Digital Microscope is a great value.
- DSP: High power Digital Image Monarch Processor
- Sensor: High-Quality CMOS sensor, 2 MegaPixel (Hardware, No Interpolation)
- Resolution: 640 x 480, 1600 x 1200 (To set resolution: Menu – Options – Video Capture Pin.)
- Interface: USB 1.1 / 2.0
- Frame Rate: 30 Frames Per Second (FPS) (When the resolution is at 640 * 480), 1600 X 1200 5 Frames Per Second
- PFocal Distance: 5mm – 30mm (When Focal distance infinity, the microscope as a webcam cannot magnify)
- Diameter: 12mm
- USB Cable length: ~ 165cm
- Lighting: 8 * LED around the camera lens
- 1 x Digital Microscope Camera
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Set of End Caps
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.