Andonstar A1 2MP Digital USB Microscope with LED Light
The Andonstar A1 Digital USB Microscope features 1 – 500x magnification and a 2 Megapixel image sensor.
Compact in size, the Andonstar A1 won’t take up a large footprint with a compact stand. Low delay, Excellent image quality thanks to the 2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and high-quality lens.
The Andonstar A1 comes packed with an attachment pack consisting of a reflector, black specula, transparent specula and a multifunctional tube.
- Diameter: 12mm
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Magnification: 1 – 500 x
- Video format: AVI
- Photo format: JPEG and BMP
- Focus range: Manual focus, 5mm – 30mm
- Frame rate: 30 frames a second @ 640 x 480, 5 frames a second @ 1600 x 1200
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Operating system: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Light source: 8 LED adjustable
- Stand size: 150mm x 80mm 120mm
- Cable length: ~ 165cm
- 1 x Andonstar A1 2MP Digital USB Microscope
- 1 x Metal Stand
- 1 x Attachment Pack
- .430 kg
- 170 × 110 × 60 mm
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.