Andonstar ADSM201 1080p Digital Microscope
DescriptionThe Andonstar ADSM201 Digital Microscope is the perfect microscope for your PCB work and alike, a powerful 3MP camera with 1080p full HD output through the built-in screen or HDMI output to a larger screen coupled with the 2 built-in adjustable LED lights ensures you will see exactly what you are looking for. read more
The Andonstar ADSM201 Digital Microscope is the perfect microscope for your PCB work and alike, a powerful 3MP camera with 1080p full HD output through the built-in screen or HDMI output to a larger screen coupled with the 2 built-in adjustable LED lights ensures you will see exactly what you are looking for.
- Ample working distance: 4cm – 15cm
- Reasonable depth of field: no matter how complicated the object structure, this microscope produces a clear and crisp image
- Replaceable lens cap: reduces glare and prevents damage and smudging
- Real-time imagery: smooth and clear with no lag or latency
- 300 x magnification, 1920 x 1080p, 30fps, HDMI out and a high quality non-interpolated large CMOS sensor
- 4 x Digital Zoom
- Stong metal stand, sturdy and durable, made from high-quality materials, coupled with the camera’s built-in stabilisation features to produce a clear and concise shake-free image
- HDMI 1080p HD video output
- Built-in LCD screen 960 x 240
- Dual built-in snake adjustable LED lights to enhance image quality and visibility
- The camera features a built-in microSD card slot, allowing you to place a card to record live footage or images
- Image sensor: 3 Mega Pixels
- Video output: 1080p Full HD
- Video format: MOV
- Photo format: Jpeg
- Focus Range: Manual focus 10mm to 150mm
- Frame rate: Max 30f/s under 600 lux brightness
- Magnification ratio: 10x to 300x
- Video-output interface: HDMI to 1080p monitor with HDMI-In
- Storage: MicroSD card, up to 32gb (not included)
- Power source: 5v DC
- 1 x Andonstar ADSM202 1080p HDMI Digital Microscope
- 1 x Adjustable metal base stand with built-in LED lighting
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x USB cable
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.