BeagleBone Black Wireless Development Board – WiFi and Bluetooth
DescriptionThe BeagleBone Wireless also introduces the Octavo OSD3358 SiP (system-in-package) which integrates BeagleBone functionality into one easy-to-use BGA package. The board is open source and was designed by CadSoft Eagle. read more
or 4 fortnightly payments of $37.49 with More info
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
BeagleBone Black Wireless with WiFi and Bluetooth Cortex A8 1GHz 4GB Flash 512MB Ram
BeagleBone Black Wireless is based on the extremely successful open-source hardware design from the BeagleBone Black, a high-expansion, maker-focused, community-supported open hardware computer created by BeagleBoard.org Foundation.
Focused on connectivity, the BeagleBone Black Wireless replaces the 10/100 Ethernet port from the BeagleBone Black with a high-performance 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi module with Bluetooth. Just like the BeagleBone Black, the wireless retains HDMI output, serial debug port, PC USB interface, USB 2.0 host, reset and power buttons, and adds two more status LEDs for WiFi and Bluetooth. Also retained is the 4GB of onboard eMMC memory with Debian Linux preinstalled, allowing the BeagleBone Wireless to boot in around 10 seconds and have you developing through your web browser in less than 5 minutes using just a single USB cable.
The BeagleBone Wireless also introduces the Octavo OSD3358 SiP (system-in-package) which integrates BeagleBone functionality into one easy-to-use BGA package. The board is open source and was designed by CadSoft Eagle.
Like the BeagleBone Black, the BeagleBone Black Wireless is compatible with capes for hardware expansion, integration and peripherals.
- AM33x 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- SGX530 Graphics Accelerator
- NEO Floating-Point Accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit 200MHz Microcontrollers
- WiLink 1835 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart Module
- USB Client: Power, Debug and Device
- USB Host
- Micro HDMI Output
- 2x 46 Pin Headers
- 512MB DDR3 800MHz RAM
- 4GB Embedded eMMC Flash with Debian Distribution
- MicroSD Card Slot
- 1 x BeagleBone Black Wireless Development Board
We ship Australia wide to all addresses, including PO Box, Parcel Locker, etc.
The following shipping options available are listed below:
- Standard Shipping – Free (low cost / small products) – Sent via standard Australia Post stamped mail, 3 – 7 business days delivery depending on location, minimal tracking.
- Standard Shipping – Free (higher cost / larger products) – Sent via Australia Post Parcel Service or Courier Service, depending on location and mailing address, 2 – 5 business days delivery, with full tracking.
- Express Post – $12.00 (Cost may be higher depending on product size) – Sent via Australia Post Express Service, 1 – 2 business days for metro orders, potentially longer for orders outside of metro zones, with full tracking.
Orders outside of metro orders can take 2+ days longer than the estimates stated above.
Shipping costs for international orders vary depending on location and package size, where possible we have kept this to flat rate charges to reduce confusion.
International orders are shipped through Australia Post and Sendle courier service depending on the most economical at the time.
In-person pickup is currently not available. If the order is urgent, please contact us to see what can be arranged.
If you have any questions, please have a look at the customer service portal where you will find answers to many common questions, or you can reach out to us through the contact us page.
If you would like more information regarding placing international orders, please view the faq page under the “Do you accept international orders?” section.
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega328 Mini-USB Board
Arduino Nano 3.0 Atmel ATmega168 Mini-USB Board – Compatible
NodeMCU ESP-12E Development Board with Motor Shield Expansion Kit